Baileys Cheesecake - YUM!

murdoc4, May 16, 4:40am
If you like a splosh of Baileys...this is perfect for you....!
BAILEY'S CHEESECAKE:
Pkt of Choc chip biscuit crumbs or choc thins
75-100gs butter
Combine and press into a springform tin.
Filling:
2 tsps good pwdered coffee
1/4c Boiling water
1/4c Baileys (I add a tad more!)
500g Cream Cheese
1/2c castor sugar
1/2c Sour Cream
2 tsps pwd gelatine
300ml cream
Method:
For the filling: in a mug dissolve coffee in boiling water, stir through Bailey's and set aside.Using a hand held electric beater, beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth, add sour cream and beat till just till combined.Sprinkle gelatine over coffee mixture and place into a small pot of simmering water till dissolved.Using a large metal spoon fold coffee mixture into cream cheese mix.Fold in the whipped cream and chill cheesecake.Serve with extra whipped cream, sweetened ever so lightly and drizzle over brought choc sauce.I also decorate with scorched almonds for a special treat.For something different you can fold through roughly chopped mars bars with the whipped cream!!!Super delicious treat for adults only!This freezes really well if there is any leftover...as if there would be!

debs, May 16, 5:06am
many of the recipes on this site are stolen or copied and should be subject to copyright. This site is Monetised and is therefore earning money from publishing material that doesn't belong to them. Unless a recipe is your own invention, you are stealing.

shazzie10, May 16, 8:17am
I know someone who loves Baileys, so I should give this a go. Thank you.

melisk, Jun 14, 9:55pm

four.mcs, Dec 20, 12:37am
Can you taste the coffee!

iriegirl, Dec 20, 1:13am
I'm making this one for Xmas dinner, from Allyson's ecook website
http://www.ecook.co.nz/recipe/Frozen-Baileys-Cheesecake/!r=641&fs=1