Cinnamon Pinwheels

goodness46, May 15, 7:00am
Does anyone have a good tried and true recipe for the pinwheels?

rosathemad, May 15, 7:04am
The recipe at the link below is my tried and true one - utterly irresistable and morish!

http://www.mrscake.co.nz/2010/12/christmas-potluck-picnic-and-cinnamon.html

goodness46, May 15, 8:25am
Is there another recipe that is more just like a scone mix and cook rolled up with the cinnamon spread on it before you roll it? Cheers

rosathemad, May 15, 8:36am
You can make scone mix, roll it out and put cinnamon and sugar (and butter makes it better) in between, but personally I have been converted to the yeast version. ;-)

eastie3, May 15, 9:00am
Trust mrs cake,I followed her blog for a good while before I made this recipe,and it is beautiful,do try it.
Oh,and I recommend you check out her blogsite as well.Lots of very interesting posts,helpful photos and excellent recipes.

gardie, May 15, 9:38am
roll out scone dough quite thinly.Beat together brown sugar, butter and cinnamon then spread this mixture over the dough leaving one edge clear.Roll up, slice then lay on baking paper on trays.I like to dab a little extra butter mix on the top so that it drips down as it cooks making a nice caramelly crust.

samsnan, May 16, 3:58am
Yes I make them like gardie does but I sometimes add a bit of coconut to the brown sugar mix.

dave, May 16, 5:07am
many of the recipes on this site are stolen or copied and should be subject to copyright. This site is Monetised and is therefore earning money from publishing material that doesn't belong to them. Unless a recipe is your own invention, you are stealing.

jenner4, May 16, 5:15am
I add raisinsthat I put in apple juice the night before, drainthem first

goodness46, May 16, 7:00am
Does anyone have a good tried and true recipe for the pinwheels!

goodness46, May 16, 8:25am
Is there another recipe that is more just like a scone mix and cook rolled up with the cinnamon spread on it before you roll it! Cheers

jake, May 16, 9:44am
so many of the recipes on this site are stolen or copied and should be subject to copyright. This site is Monetised and is therefore earning money from publishing material that doesn't belong to them. Unless a recipe is your own invention, you are stealing someone elses intellectual property.