Where can I buy Duck Breasts in Canturbury?

no1heather, May 14, 4:10am
Does anyone now where I can buy duck in the Christchurch area?Want to make a confit of duck but am lacking the primary ingredient!

iriegirl, May 14, 4:21am
Rare Fare in Papanui has them plus lots of other great stuff, they have a web site you can google :)

no1heather, May 14, 5:29am
Thank you so much :-)

samanya, May 14, 6:11am
That's one of my fave shops. They are so helpful & get product in if they don't stock it. The staff are great.
Another good place ishttp://www.traiteur.co.nz/
but that's my 2nd choice ... ...with Rare Fare you can usually park outside their door, I don't own it or work there ;o)

charlieb2, May 14, 6:15am
Thanks so much for the Rare Farecomment, i've added to favs and will be going back for a good snoop of that website

samanya, May 14, 6:35am
It's a small shop & (WARNING) I always spend way more than I intend to, when I go there.
I ordered a few things ...they got them in for me & when I went to pick them up ... whammo, I saw a lot more 'must haves' ...so it's dangerous if you are on a tight budget!

charlieb2, May 14, 6:38am
hee hee... I'm just really thinking about spending money on quality items and creating great tasting meals for the whole family.... and stepping outside the box a little, but will remember to keep an eye on the budget too

samanya, May 15, 6:11am
That's one of my fave shops. They are so helpful & get product in if they don't stock it. The staff are great.
Another good place ishttp://www.traiteur.co.nz/
but that's my 2nd choice . .with Rare Fare you can usually park outside their door, I don't own it or work there ;o)

charlieb2, May 15, 6:15am
Thanks so much for the Rare Farecomment, i've added to favs and will be going back for a good snoop of that website

samanya, May 15, 6:35am
It's a small shop & (WARNING) I always spend way more than I intend to, when I go there.
I ordered a few things .they got them in for me & when I went to pick them up . whammo, I saw a lot more 'must haves' .so it's dangerous if you are on a tight budget!

charlieb2, May 15, 6:38am
hee hee. I'm just really thinking about spending money on quality items and creating great tasting meals for the whole family. and stepping outside the box a little, but will remember to keep an eye on the budget too