IDEAS PLEASE, freezer defrosted, chicken breasts

lindar, May 14, 3:51am
I would like to cook and freeze the chicken breasts.thinking either curry, casserole or if any one can think of a versatile basic dish that I cAn add to later.
I am hoping one of you talented cooks can give me some ideas of the top of your head as I don't have time at the moment to trawl through my cookbooks for ideas.I have all the basics in my pantry and lots of herbs, I just don't know how to put them all together without a recipe . Thanks

charlieb2, May 14, 4:19am
try using the search function to the left of the screen...... type in chicken casserole .. and use Anytime as date posted... it brings up HEAPS.... do the same for curry?

lindar, May 14, 6:42am
thanks, was keen on ones that are good to freeze.

lindar, May 15, 3:51am
I would like to cook and freeze the chicken breasts.thinking either curry, casserole or if any one can think of a versatile basic dish that I cAn add to later.
I am hoping one of you talented cooks can give me some ideas of the top of your head as I don't have time at the moment to trawl through my cookbooks for ideas.I have all the basics in my pantry and lots of herbs, I just don't know how to put them all together without a recipe . Thanks

charlieb2, May 15, 4:19am
try using the search function to the left of the screen. type in chicken casserole . and use Anytime as date posted. it brings up HEAPS. do the same for curry!