Where can I get borax to clean my oven? I want to

egree, May 13, 11:45pm
make a natural cleaning product.

dinky17, May 14, 12:03am
the supermarket or the chemist

jan2242, May 14, 12:36am
seller bk36 on here sells borax

rachbabe, May 14, 8:26am
I just got some from this seller this week - awesome trade - quick and hassle free :)

lindylambchops1, May 14, 8:47am
Bin Inn sells Borax I saw it today in the Rangiora branch.The best thing for cleaning the oven is Baking soda & vinegar.

lythande1, May 14, 8:00pm
Natural? Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid. It is usually a white powder consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.

Borax has a wide variety of uses. It is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. It is also used to make buffer solutions in biochemistry, as a fire retardant, as an anti-fungal compound for fiberglass, as an insecticide, as a flux in metallurgy, a texturing agent in cooking, and as a precursor for other boron compounds.

What do you think goes in most cleaners?

pam.delilah, May 14, 8:29pm
agree , better to use baking soda and white vinger than borax

lythande1, May 15, 8:00pm
Natural! Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid. It is usually a white powder consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.

Borax has a wide variety of uses. It is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. It is also used to make buffer solutions in biochemistry, as a fire retardant, as an anti-fungal compound for fiberglass, as an insecticide, as a flux in metallurgy, a texturing agent in cooking, and as a precursor for other boron compounds.

What do you think goes in most cleaners!