Pavlova deliverys auckland?????

voodoo_cognac, May 3, 8:17pm
hello , anybody know of a company that deliverys pavlovas in auckland im wanting to order one and get it delivered to my mother for sunday? ive been googling but can only find cakes or muffins but non do pav's?

buzzy110, May 3, 11:47pm
This is just a thought. Could you possibly contact the nearest supermarket and ask them to do one for you and have it couriered to your mother.

raewyn64, May 4, 6:22am
did you try Cowels in Otahuhu (if they are still there). They make pavs - don't know if they will do anything more than that though.

unknowndisorder, May 4, 11:56am
x1
Whereabouts in Auckland? I'm West, but have to go to Orewa Saturday (early for mother's day, but I know she's desperate to go to a restaurant open for lunches on Saturday only).
Or send her a supermarket voucher and flowers?

voodoo_cognac, May 4, 8:17pm
hello , anybody know of a company that deliverys pavlovas in auckland im wanting to order one and get it delivered to my mother for sunday! ive been googling but can only find cakes or muffins but non do pav's!

raewyn64, May 5, 6:22am
did you try Cowels in Otahuhu (if they are still there). They make pavs - don't know if they will do anything more than that though.

unknowndisorder, May 5, 11:56am
Whereabouts in Auckland! I'm West, but have to go to Orewa Saturday (early for mother's day, but I know she's desperate to go to a restaurant open for lunches on Saturday only).
Or send her a supermarket voucher and flowers!