Looks like it will be bread and Jam.

samsnan, Apr 30, 11:28pm
Visitors coming for lunch today so I bought a lovely leg of lamb to do on the bbq with roasted balsamic veges done in the oven. Lamb went on at 9.45 then it got very windy so dh had to turn the heat up a little. Told him to keep a good eye on it. Neighbour yelled out 15mins ago that the bbq was on fire. Looking at the charred remains of my gold lamb so have cut what I couldthe black of it and threw it in the oven with foil over the top. I have a feeling its still going to taste either of gas or a burnty taste. So it may just be roast veges and bacon and egg pie (lucky its in the freezer) for lunch . Lucky they are not real special visitors. and wont mind a bit.

nzl99, May 1, 12:05am
Oh no!how disappointing... maybe the remainder will be OK though...

Do you have any couscous... could make a really nice hearty couscous 'salad' with the roast veges... some balsamic and maybe feta... if the lamb is good, then add some in and some fresh chopped mint leaves...

actros2, May 1, 8:12am
Hhmmm men. Hope lunch went well anyway.

nzl99, May 2, 12:05am
Oh no!how disappointing. maybe the remainder will be OK though.

Do you have any couscous. could make a really nice hearty couscous 'salad' with the roast veges. some balsamic and maybe feta. if the lamb is good, then add some in and some fresh chopped mint leaves.