Lovely wedding

pickles7, Apr 29, 11:47am
As expected Kate, looked lovely. All went off well for them.

winnie231, Apr 29, 12:04pm
Still waiting for the kiss ....

books4nz, Apr 29, 2:50pm
There were two of them! Kisses that is! Gorgeous dress - just beautiful. Best wishes to them both for a happy future.

valentino, Apr 30, 1:09am
Cannot beat a great Church wedding, the Royal one was simple, not ho-hum but just a grand tradtional wedding in it's fullest grandeur, simply superb and a pleasure to watch and more so as a history making occasion.

skye7, Apr 30, 1:41am
Chocolate Biscuit Cake

Serves 8 commoners.

From Eating Royally by Darren McGrady

1/2 teaspoon soft butter

8 ounces McVities rich tea biscuits

4 ounces soft butter

1/2 cup sugar

4 ounces dark chocolate

1 egg, beaten

8 ounces dark chocolate for icing

1 ounce white chocolate for decoration

1. Line the base of a springform pan with silicone paper, and butter the sides. Break the biscuits into almond-sized pieces and set aside.

2. Cream the sugar and butter in a bowl. Melt 4 ounces dark chocolate and mix with butter, add the beaten egg and mix well. Add biscuits and coat well.

3. Pour into the pan, making sure the bottom is well covered as this will be the top of the cake when it is unmoulded. Let set in a fridge for three hours. Let partially warm outside of the fridge while 8 ounces dark chocolate and white chocolate are melted. Flip cake and drizzle chocolate on top.

kuaka, Apr 30, 1:48am
I watched it and though I thought it was lovely, I almost felt a little bit let down by it, didn't seem quite as "grand" as I had expected, I didn't think she looked quite as radiant as I expected and I don't think I really liked all the trees in the Abbey.

pickles7, Apr 30, 2:16am
It was that....valentino.... very well done. They will do a great job "together".
They do have each other, it is plain to see.
I think the, Father of the groom, would/should, have felt a bit squeamish at times.

They would have needed a few of those cakes....skye7 ....depending if it was made up just for the brides table, for William.

pickles7, Apr 30, 2:23am
I did think that about the trees, I felt The pair of them got what "they wanted" .
I must say, I was shocked when, it was over, it sort of just , was over. like stopped. lol . But I got over it and it sort of confirmed they did get over to the "Family", what they wanted.

wildflower, Apr 30, 3:49am
I loved it, loved the trees too.Kate looked beautiful; I've never been into wedding dresses etc but I thought that was a beautiful choice, not over the top or anything.What a stunning couple, all the best of everything for them both.