Great gluten free cafes

gaspodetwd, Apr 24, 10:34pm
I must share that we had the best GF meal at fishbone in Queenstown. It was exquisite. We tried to eat out in a variety of places in Q'town with food allergies - some were able to throw something together, a lot couldn't. But fishbone did the best leek risotto with blue cod. Amazing. Cooked with love. Their fish is amazing.
If you know anywhere that does exquisite food that is really worth the trip then please post!

irishdymonz, Apr 25, 9:40am
In Palmerston North, Bella's Cafe are outstanding when it comes to adapting meals for GF, but also Rendezvous and Bethany's have a lot on their menu which is gluten free.I'm told these two are owned by the same people and I believe the "wife" is GF, so they have a few clues lol.Beautiful meals.

gaspodetwd, Apr 25, 10:34pm
I must share that we had the best GF meal at fishbone in Queenstown. It was exquisite. We tried to eat out in a variety of places in Q'town with food allergies - some were able to throw something together, a lot couldn't. But fishbone did the best leek risotto with blue cod. Amazing. Cooked with love. Their fish is amazing.
If you know anywhere that does exquisite food that is really worth the trip then please post!

irishdymonz, Apr 26, 9:40am
In Palmerston North, Bella's Cafe are outstanding when it comes to adapting meals for GF, but also Rendezvous and Bethany's have a lot on their menu which is gluten free.I'm told these two are owned by the same people and I believe the "wife" is GF, so they have a few clues lol.Beautiful meals.