Pizza

glynsmum, Apr 17, 4:54am
Anybody know if anyone beside Mcain make a thin crust pizza they used to have one called Calabrase but no longer import to N.Z.Please must be thin crust?

goldengirl7, Apr 17, 7:40am
If you live in Auckland, go to the Grey Lynn Farmers Market on Sunday at the community centre.A baker there has fabulous pizza bases.I throw them in the freezer and can pull one out for a quick meal when in a hurry.

buzzy110, Apr 17, 8:31am
I've seen pizza made with 'wraps', I think they are called - those very thin round or square pieces of bready type things that people use to wrap up salads and things (not very good am I? I don't use them myself so do not know their name). they can be found in the bread section of your supermarket. Anyway, they made awesome pizzas with them at the beach. They put on the topping, put them onto a hot bbq plate and put a lid from their wok over it. I tried a piece and it was really, really nice.

glynsmum, Apr 17, 9:44pm
I live in Marlborough so Blenheim is my shopping area Thanks buzzy can't stand wraps feels like eating cardboard to me

vintagekitty, Apr 18, 12:48am
These ones are the BEST!- Turkish bread wood fired pizza bases, Fat free, 100% natural, no suger, no preservatives, 100% yeast free and they taste fab. Are thin and perfectly crispy in 8 mins!

Ingredients are just olive oil, wheat flour, Bicarb soda, salt and water

they are fresh and I find them in the chiller by the garlic bread, fresh pitas etc

tigerlilly16, Apr 18, 7:38am
I second these - they are really nice :)