BULK REFRIGERATOR BAKING RECIPES

jog05, Apr 10, 11:22pm
HI all. I am out to pick all of your brains. I have a couple of bulk recipes eg muffins that u make up in a HUGE mix and can store in the fridge for up to 4 weeks and also biscuits that u roll in to log then pop in the freezer til needed but would just like to receive some more of these bulk type recipes that do keep. please post away and i will put my muffin one up. thanks

jog05, Apr 10, 11:25pm
Fridge Muffin Recipe
The whole mix makes about 48 muffins, but you can make a few at a time and mixture will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks. 5 cups flour, 5 tsp. baking soda, 2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, 3 cups bran flakes, 2 cups wheat germ, 3 cups sugar. Place all these ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Combine well together 4 lge eggs, 1 cup Soya oil, 2 cups plain yoghurt and 2 cups milk. Add to dry ingred. mix until just combined. Bake in muffin tins at 190 C about 15-20 mins. You can add a variety of inged. to this mix such as sultanas, chopped apple, dates, choc bits - limited only by your imagination. i then doubled this mix and believe me it will keep me in muffins for a couple of weeks and thats with 4 kids!!