Spaghetti vege fritter recipe pls

dealz4all, Apr 6, 11:09pm
I have alot of cooked spaghetti left over from last night spag bowl...I would like to make them into fritters with some veg in...there alot of recipes that have just egg in them . I don't want the recipe to taste eggy, I'm ok with eggs as long as it doesn't tast eggy...hope I make sense!!! any nice recipes anyone...Thanks

frances1266, Apr 7, 3:29am
You can sub spaghetti for corn in corn fritters. This would prob suit you best.
This will be too eggy for your probably but the Italians make an omelette and put spaghetti in the middle and fold it over.

mumstu, Apr 7, 4:07am
Maybe try a piklet recipe and substitute the sugar with some S&P a few herbs and maybe grated carrot and some cheese?

motorbo, Apr 7, 6:54am
i used to do this with rice, add egg and a bit of flour to get the right mix for dropping into oil, then add what ever you want, i usually theme it, e.g i used to do spring onions and green curry paste, paprika and chilli with grate courgettes and grated carrots

samiamnz, Apr 9, 11:43am
If you use grated parmesan that is all you need to 'bind' the spaghetti together, Just mix through with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, as they fry the cheese will melt and the spaghetti will go all crispy. Very yummy!