Best eggs Benny in chch

dannyboy24, Apr 5, 5:56am
so wheres the best place for eggs benny in chch? In my humble opinion the Bohemian cafe and under the red veranda were hands down winners however both are out of action because of the quake. p.s i realise there are bigger issues out there but dam i miss my benny

winnie231, Apr 5, 6:58am
Under the Red Verandah is open in the little building out where their carpark is. Don't know what sort of menu they are doing at the moment though ...
Go and try Castle Rock Cafe, 21 Mary Muller Drive, Heathcote ... you won't be disappointed!

charlieb2, Apr 5, 7:27am
Yes, UTRV is now called AFTER the Red Verandah and same location just shifted sideways ! lol

abbied, Apr 5, 8:39am
Drexels do yummy eggs benny :)

dannyboy24, Apr 6, 5:56am
so wheres the best place for eggs benny in chch! In my humble opinion the Bohemian cafe and under the red veranda were hands down winners however both are out of action because of the quake. p.s i realise there are bigger issues out there but dam i miss my benny

winnie231, Apr 6, 6:58am
Under the Red Verandah is open in the little building out where their carpark is. Don't know what sort of menu they are doing at the moment though .
Go and try Castle Rock Cafe, 21 Mary Muller Drive, Heathcote . you won't be disappointed!