Cows Milk - what cheeses or??

courtney2004, Apr 4, 7:57am
I am hand milking our house cow and getting about 2L a day so way to much for us to handle but she is also feeding her own baby boy. Wondering what chesses or whatever we can do with cows milk and how!!

wfj9m38wvrc, Jul 15, 5:40am
about you guys, but I think it's time for a new year detox! a0I've had enough ceokios, cheesecake,a0champagne, and cheese and chocolate fondue to last me through all of 2012. So, in an effort to

tsmazyrq, Jul 15, 10:30pm
30,885 of 31,276 people found the foilnwlog review helpful Kindle vs. Nook (updated November 2011), August 28, 2010Bya0 (Kenosha, WI) a0a0 Amazon Verified Purchase( I researched the purchase of a Kindle for a long time. I couldn't decide whether or not it was worth buying a dedicated e-reader. Boy am I glad I made this purchase. The downside to Amazon's online selling of Kindle 3 is that the customers don't get to see it in person. It is much better in person. This may sound stupid, but when I got my new Kindle, I thought there was a stuck-on overlay on the screen containing a diagram of the unit's buttons, etc. I actually tried to peel it off. Doh! The e-ink on this unit is THAT good. I didn't realize that I was staring at the actual display. I also didn't realize that no power is required until the display changes. (thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight. The new Kindle has been a godsend. Now, I can decide the size of type I need depending on my level of fatigue among other things. The weight and ergonomics are very good. For someone, like me, with neuropathy in his hands, it is extremely easy to manage and enjoyable to own. To me, it is easier to read than print books. The ease of navigation is great as is the speed. The battery life, so far, has been extraordinary. It easily connected to our home Wi-Fi, which by design does not broadcast an SSID. It downloads books so fast that I almost thought they were not completely received. I did not buy the 3G version because of the price difference and the fact that there is no coverage where I live. If you are not constantly traveling, I don't see the need to spend the extra bucks, but that is a matter of personal choice. For those who have no Wi-Fi at home, remember that you can always download the material to your computer and transfer it via USB. Just today I was watching an interview with Tony Blair on TV. He was talking about his new book, which sounded interesting. I picked up the Kindle and downloaded a free sample before the interview was over. I have only read the preface so far, but will probably buy the book. Now THAT is a great way to buy a book! I haven't used online browsing extensively yet, but find it reasonable for what the device is. This is primarily a book reader, not a laptop or notebook. They are great for what they do, but can't match the e-ink display, or the light weight. For those of you worrying about the wait for the new Kindle, let me end with, It is worth the wait This new Kindle is all about the quality of experience. There are many format choices for electronic reading. If you want the best experience, go with the Kindle.Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

o6c9ndilry, Jul 18, 1:33am
- You seem to lead such a fabulous and fun life. Personally, I'm not a fan of games or persent opening. I find it all embarrassing, boring and forced . I'd rather just hang out with friends, eat, and drink (well when not pregnant). I guess it's the same with some of the wedding rituals too. Which is why we had a very small wedding in Italy.