Sunday Baking all done!

lindylambchops1, Apr 3, 7:23am
5 Cup Fruit Loaf, Orange Muffins & Chocolate cake!All recipes off TM site!

winnie15, Apr 3, 7:36am
aww well done you!

kinna54, Apr 3, 7:48am
Aagh just starting mine. (Football took priority today.). Have spice loaf bread on in the breadmaker, just waiting on the oven to cool down a bit from dinner, and will pop in ginger crunch and peanut brownies.
Too nackered to be any more inspirational today.

eastie3, Apr 3, 8:00am
Melting Moments,Station Brownie(which is really a fruit loaf) and Lemon Syrup loaf.

lx4000, Apr 3, 9:23am
good on ya!! Feels great aye when the cookie tins have things in them and the freezer! I did that the other day:)

seniorbones, Apr 3, 10:00am
nothing in our house, baked a chocolate cake and pav on friday left it all behind where we went, them a cinnamon roll desert for last night managed to bring two peices home for desert tonight, then couldnt be bothered baking again I would only eat it!!

winnie15, Apr 4, 2:38am
i did pancakes, scones, and have bread in the breadmaker .. might do some fejioa muffins tomorrow.

lx4000, Apr 4, 9:23am
good on ya! Feels great aye when the cookie tins have things in them and the freezer! I did that the other day:)

seniorbones, Apr 4, 10:00am
nothing in our house, baked a chocolate cake and pav on friday left it all behind where we went, them a cinnamon roll desert for last night managed to bring two peices home for desert tonight, then couldnt be bothered baking again I would only eat it!

winnie15, Apr 5, 2:38am
i did pancakes, scones, and have bread in the breadmaker . might do some fejioa muffins tomorrow.