Candy floss, toffee apples

kellyackers, Apr 3, 1:16am
Hi all.Just wondering if anyone has hired or used a company, or such, to do candy floss (ready packed), toffee apples and lollipops (the big massive round ones)????And suggestions or websites that have been used and are good, greatly appreciated.

kellyackers, Apr 4, 1:16am
Hi all.Just wondering if anyone has hired or used a company, or such, to do candy floss (ready packed), toffee apples and lollipops (the big massive round ones)!And suggestions or websites that have been used and are good, greatly appreciated.

kinna54, Apr 4, 7:45am
The only people I know of who had anything was Gala caterers, they are the firm that is always at field days or speedway etc. I know I saw lots of kids walking around with those big lollipos at the recent field days. Maybe phone the hire centres thru the yellow pages, to enquire about hiring your own CF machine.

duckmoon, Apr 4, 8:46am
we get our candy floss from a firm in Otaki (they deliver to our wellington school)...
will see if I can find the name of the company.

we have a team of three people who are up at dawn doing toffee apples on the day.

duckmoon, Apr 4, 8:47am
manhass industries, otaki

duckmoon, Apr 5, 8:46am
we get our candy floss from a firm in Otaki (they deliver to our wellington school).
will see if I can find the name of the company.

we have a team of three people who are up at dawn doing toffee apples on the day.