4c ginger ale
1/2 thinly sliced orange
Pour hot tea on sugar & add fruit juices - cool
Just before serving add ginger ale & sliced orange

Juice of 9 oranges
Juice of 3 lemons
Syrup from tin of pineapple & peaches
Suar to taste
1 large cup strong tea (freshly made), strained & cooled. Add to above ingredients
Strain into a jug & refridgerate
Cut up cubes of pineapple etc & add
The syrup of any tinned fruit can be used

springfield3, Mar 25, 6:54am
Thanks for that Jessie

duckmoon, Mar 25, 9:18am
this is the recipe I use
given to me by my friend rachel - hence the name

Rachel’s Punch
1 litre strong tea
1 cup sugar
1 or 2 cups cordial (lemon, lime or orange) - I use Roses Lime Cordial from the supermarket - put it in undiluted.
3 litres fruit juice (orange, grapefruit, pineapple)
Allow to cool.

3 litres lemonade
3 litres gingerale
TOTAL = 10 litres or 50 glasses

Make the tea, and after about 20 mins pour onto 1 cup sugar, and stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the cordial and fruit juices. Chill this mixture in two containers of equal amounts. When ready pour one container of mixture into punch bowl (or large mixing bowl) adding 1.5L of chilled lemonade and gingerale. Make up the second 'batch' when ready. You could make up the whole amount if you have a large enough bowl/bucket!

If you want really simple: lemonade and juice (equal quantities) with a glug of roses lime juice (undiluted)

rozke, Mar 25, 11:58pm
2 btls Punch Base from Liquor store.2x pkts Raro fruit juice 3x lemonade gingerale1 cup of black tea.Made in a beer making bucketfor 100.Tasted if too strong just added more lemonade.

duckmoon, Mar 26, 9:18am
this is the recipe I use
given to me by my friend rachel - hence the name

Rachel’s Punch
1 litre strong tea
1 cup sugar
1 or 2 cups cordial (lemon, lime or orange) - I use Roses Lime Cordial from the supermarket - put it in undiluted.
3 litres fruit juice (orange, grapefruit, pineapple)
Allow to cool.

3 litres lemonade
3 litres gingerale
TOTAL = 10 litres or 50 glasses

Make the tea, and after about 20 mins pour onto 1 cup sugar, and stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the cordial and fruit juices. Chill this mixture in two containers of equal amounts. When ready pour one container of mixture into punch bowl (or large mixing bowl) adding 1.5L of chilled lemonade and gingerale. Make up the second 'batch' when ready. You could make up the whole amount if you have a large enough bowl/bucket!

If you want really simple: lemonade and juice (equal quantities) with a glug of roses lime juice (undiluted)