Banana Loaf converted to Muffins

firemansgirl, Mar 21, 6:29am
I have made the banana loaf from the Edmonds Cookbook many, many times, but would like to make it into muffins. How should I adjust the cooking time putting this into muffin pans. I guess using a skewer to make sure it's not still raw, but would 15 minutes be enough? Do I need to adjust the oven temperature?

herbiem, Mar 21, 7:01am
I use a banana cake recipe for making muffins. I dont change the temp but just keep an eye on them. Generally when they turn a golden brown I take them out and I havent had a flop yet [touch wood...lol....]

firemansgirl, Mar 21, 7:04am
Thanks, I'll post the result after I have made them. Wish me luck!!

firemansgirl, Mar 22, 6:29am
I have made the banana loaf from the Edmonds Cookbook many, many times, but would like to make it into muffins. How should I adjust the cooking time putting this into muffin pans. I guess using a skewer to make sure it's not still raw, but would 15 minutes be enough! Do I need to adjust the oven temperature!

herbiem, Mar 22, 7:01am
I use a banana cake recipe for making muffins. I dont change the temp but just keep an eye on them. Generally when they turn a golden brown I take them out and I havent had a flop yet [touch wood.lol.]

firemansgirl, Mar 22, 7:04am
Thanks, I'll post the result after I have made them. Wish me luck!