Duck season

cefiro89, Mar 16, 2:40am
when is duck season and rabbit (game) season.

interested in working with these products

jessie981, Mar 16, 3:55am
Think duck season is around first weekend in May. No special season for rabbits. (could be wrong)

herself, Mar 16, 4:00am
Duck shooting season begins on the first Saturday of May.
All year round for rabbits.

kinna54, Mar 16, 4:09am
1st May Duck season. *Poor darlings*. Don't serve rabbit around easter. Childhood memories of my dad shooting "the Easter Bunny" still haunt me.! lol

thisles5, Mar 16, 4:11am
buggsy !

cefiro89, Mar 16, 5:04am
lol no eggs for you.

anyone shooting ducks this year? never done it. would like to go with someone that has a licence/gun/ experiance. and maybe down the track/years might get 1 myself if enjoy it

moggie57, Mar 16, 6:22am
7th may this year

thisles5, Mar 16, 6:55am
donald !

lizab, Mar 16, 7:02am
Yep, duck shooting morning always starts on the first Saturday in May, which is the 7th this year, not the 1st.

beaker59, Mar 16, 11:45pm
I am also keen to have a go at ducks this year have shotgun and licence and have been practicing with clay birds talking to a few people about somewhere to go so hopefully it will happen.
I shot a paradice duck last year which roasted up nicely. Rabbits though are highly overlooked in this country I get a few and really like them casseroled or roasted as crumbed portions (KFR) but the best of all small game is the Hare they are delicious better than Venison IMO.

kinna54, Mar 17, 4:09am
1st May Duck season. *Poor darlings*. Don't serve rabbit around easter. Childhood memories of my dad shooting "the Easter Bunny" still haunt me.! lol

cefiro89, Mar 17, 5:04am
lol no eggs for you.

anyone shooting ducks this year! never done it. would like to go with someone that has a licence/gun/ experiance. and maybe down the track/years might get 1 myself if enjoy it

moggie57, Mar 17, 6:22am
7th may this year