The nectarine jam on Food in a Minute

dbab, Mar 12, 2:47am
I've made a batch of this today with a couple of fairly tasteless white peaches, and the rest nectarines. It's really tasty. My husband and son agree.
A good way to use up the fruit that doesn't taste as good as it looks when you buy it.

jcprotea, Mar 12, 4:00am
I made some as well but online shopping gave me mostly yellow nectarines and a couple of white ones. But I added some pears as well as they are naturally low in pectin. OMG mm mm was what kids said.

dbab, Mar 13, 2:47am
I've made a batch of this today with a couple of fairly tasteless white peaches, and the rest nectarines. It's really tasty. My husband and son agree.
A good way to use up the fruit that doesn't taste as good as it looks when you buy it.

ffloss, Mar 16, 8:06am
Made this jam with the yellow nectarines and it is soooooooo yum. I went back to the orchard and bought some more. Made up another lot and put more fruit in the freezer to make later on as I don't think this jam will last long in the cupboard. I usually make apricot jam but this is much nicer. Got the fruit for $1 kilo.

ffloss, Mar 17, 8:06am
Made this jam with the yellow nectarines and it is soooooooo yum. I went back to the orchard and bought some more. Made up another lot and put more fruit in the freezer to make later on as I don't think this jam will last long in the cupboard. I usually make apricot jam but this is much nicer. Got the fruit for $1 kilo.