Devilled egg platters

jane51, Mar 6, 7:58am
Can anyone please tell me where I might buy Devilled egg platters or plates to use for serving for supper
Thanks...

grandma, Mar 6, 8:58am
I bought mine some time ago from Homecare - a company that leaves brochures at the door and delivers the items to you.

karensweatman, Mar 6, 9:04am
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/255610002/13_3_ceramic_egg_plate.html

I am on your same line of thought tonight, I am trying to find a platter like this one in NZ, any suggestions anyone?

purrdesigns, Mar 6, 10:30am
x1

purrdesigns, Mar 6, 10:34am
Listing #: 358071632

kinna54, Mar 6, 11:56pm
I used to make these often in my catering line. Because of the vast quantities made we often served them on deep edged platters inside tiny lettuce cups, made from the tiny leaves of the lettuce (nearer the core) . good luck with your quest.

nanasee1, Mar 7, 12:41am
Ibought two from the local hospice shop and often see them in charity shops.

vashti, Mar 7, 1:42am
I saw some plastic egg platter type oblong covered carry containers in Pac In save yesterday.

jane51, Mar 7, 3:45am
Which Pac n Save did you see them in..................I am in Hamilton

vashti, Mar 7, 4:52am
Te Awamutu Pac n Save.They were a shallow plastic tray, with what looked to be an insert tray of indented egg hollows, and a clear plastic lid cover. I dont make curried eggs myself, but I thought it would be ideal for those that like to take them for a plate. I cannot remember seeing them before.

jane51, Mar 7, 7:58am
Can anyone please tell me where I might buy Devilled egg platters or plates to use for serving for supper
Thanks.

karensweatman, Mar 7, 9:04am
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/255610002/13_3_ceramic_egg_plate.html

I am on your same line of thought tonight, I am trying to find a platter like this one in NZ, any suggestions anyone!

vashti, Mar 8, 1:42am
I saw some plastic egg platter type oblong covered carry containers in Pac In save yesterday.

jane51, Mar 8, 3:45am
Which Pac n Save did you see them in.I am in Hamilton