Off Google (more there)
Ingredients:Yield:
4 4 4Servings Size
cups
Update

cups
3 tablespoons shallots, roughly chopped
1 English cucumber, seeded and cut in pieces
1/4 pineapple, peeled and finely chopped (around 1 1/2 cup)
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper
Change Measurements: US | Metric

Directions:
Prep Time: 10 mins

Total Time: 10 mins
1 In a food processor, chop all the ingredients. Cover and let macerate 30 minutes in the fridge.
2 Delicious in burgers and as a side for white flesh fish and grilled pork chops.
3 This can be good up to 3 weeks in the fridge and can be frozen.

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/cucumber-and-pineapple-relish-300710#ixzz1F1nCmHPS

patsy3, Feb 26, 3:39am
I got this off here, couldn't find it now, but soooo good, I had it saved. I didn't bother to de-seed the cucumbers. Have made two batches, thought it would be a bit weird but nice as......

cucumber and pineapple pickle
4 large onions,4 large cucumbers,2 tablespoons salt,1 tablespoon curry powder,1 pint (600mls i think)of white vinegar,large tin crushed pineapple 820 grams approx,1 pound sugar,tumeric to colour.
Peel and deseed cucumbers and cut up finely as well as the onions.put into large pot.Add pineapple including the juice.Add salt,curry powder,sugar and vinegar.Boil for 1/2 hour.thicken with plain flour and white vinegar not water.Boil another 10 minutes.Bottle while warm.Delicious

cheapass1, Feb 26, 4:30am
thanks for that will make tomorrow

korbo, Feb 26, 9:34am
have made 2 lots so far this year. I also just before thickening, zapped my stick blender in and made it a lot smoother. great then for crackers. I still do one lot unzapped, as other memebers like the crunch.
** I do not dessed the cuc. tho**