Anyone want bucket of sauce peaches (golden)

stormbaby, Feb 24, 4:00am
I have a whole bucket suitable for saucing/freezing. I am already giving away the ripe eating ones. If someone would like these, either leave a note on my auction or I can set one up for you. Shame to waste them. Last year I peeled, cooked and put through the mouli, but I have enough this year and want to pass them on. Lovely over icecream in the winter or in smoothies, or on your brekky.

jessie981, Feb 24, 5:47am
Put them out at your gate. Someone will be grateful for them.

cookessentials, Feb 24, 8:07am
If I was closer, I would love to utilise them stormbaby. How have you fared down there?

stormbaby, Feb 24, 8:19am
We are ok cookessentials (waves!). Seem to have come through alright, bit more damage structually to the house, but heck, many, many people far worse off. Had a bad day on Tuesday locating and picking up then checking up on the whereabouts of all family members and friends, but so far just lost one BIL of a friend.Many people leaving the city, we are here to stay.
Yes, I put a board out at the letterbox, as we are on a main road, and gave away around 30 bags of peaches. I have many bags of fresh veges to do the same tomorrow, plus a big bucket of peaches available for stewing.

stormbaby, Feb 26, 4:27am
Ok, I have another bucket if anyone wants it - redwood.