Indian Cooking classes

mopsy80, Feb 21, 6:19am
I would love to learn how to cook 'proper'Indian dishes.Does anyone know anywhere that runs classes on this in Auckland or Tauranga?

jessie981, Feb 21, 7:05am

leebee35, Feb 23, 12:21pm
I went to cheap and excellent Indian cokking night classes at Mt Roskill.... check out their night school classes.

They were so yummy.. lots of work so it might be easier to do this with a friend and share the cost/ experince.The Tutor wasnt keen to teach us butter chicken... we pleaded with her and oh my the best butter chicken ever.Friends always ask me to make this dish.So easy and yummy!!

dollertree, Feb 23, 6:32pm
x1
Indian cooking classes is ok but it will be more fun and easy to learn if you are with friends where you cook, eat and enjoy. I have a friend we share recipes step by step on phone. She enjoys cooking and eating indian food now..... great friend of roti.

prabha_patel, Apr 4, 8:52am
I have started cooking classes first one was on 1st of april and was fully booked and had agreat sucess...see the photos on facebook add me as a friend Prabha Patel...I was owning two restaurant Poppadom and bombay duck........happy cooking..prabha 021613196/094896771prabha@xtra.co.nz