Dip Recipe with cream cheese, sour cream, sweetcrn

kcnz3, Feb 21, 12:57am
Hi all
I'm after a dip recipe that has cream cheese, sour cream, creamed sweetcorn and I think a little curry in it.It was served in hollowed-out bread and was devine.Thanks

kcnz3, Feb 21, 12:57am
Hi all
I'm after a dip recipe that has cream cheese, sour cream, creamed sweetcorn and I think a little curry in it.It was served in hollowed-out bread and was devine.Thanks

july62, Feb 21, 7:16am
x1
Thank you ... will have a look through and hopefully something similar is there.

july62, Feb 21, 7:16am
Thank you . will have a look through and hopefully something similar is there.

floydandu2, Feb 27, 8:13am
My sister makes a dip that sounds like what you're after.Yum!
Mix 1 jar of corn relish with one container of cream cheese.
You can add extras like chopped spring onions or red capsicum, but not really necessary.

floydandu2, Feb 27, 8:13am
My sister makes a dip that sounds like what you're after.Yum!
Mix 1 jar of corn relish with one container of cream cheese.
You can add extras like chopped spring onions or red capsicum, but not really necessary.

littlemissella, Feb 27, 8:19am
I make a cheesy dip similar to that, it has Cerebos corn relish, cream cheese and tasty cheese in it, served in hollowed out cob bread. YUM!

littlemissella, Feb 27, 8:19am
I make a cheesy dip similar to that, it has Cerebos corn relish, cream cheese and tasty cheese in it, served in hollowed out cob bread. YUM!!!

morgana-rose, Feb 27, 9:30am
If you find the recipe could you post it on here it sounds lovley

pickles7, Feb 27, 9:34am
That is the one doing the rounds at the moment.

susieq9, Feb 27, 9:05pm
One pottle of sour cream and about 3tblsp of corn relish. Delicious. Also try gherkin relish with the sour cream.

macandrosie, Mar 3, 9:28am
Another nice dip is beetroot & orange relish mixed with cream cheese. Cut some tortillas into eighths & brown in moderate oven till crispy (about 15-20 mins) and spread with your favourite dip!