Bulk recipe/biscuits,cake,savo-ry quiche for 50

Page 2 / 2
glenys21, Feb 21, 2:00am
Thank you for sharing your bulk recipes. Start shearing next week and cooking for 7 hungry shearers and shed hands. Chocolate Cake made and looking good, Carrot Cake next and then muffins, will just try them all. Many thanks just what I needed to inspire me once again!!:)

lx4000, Feb 21, 2:54am
oks, not bulk, but make these! They will Love them and protein and veggies makes them great to make but as you notice, no butter or milk so good on the budget! They also freeze well:)

Cheese Muffins/Puffs
2 eggs
water
1 C Grated Cheese
1 C veggies (I use corn onion with tomato on top)
pinch Salt
2 C Flour
3 tspn BP
1/4 - 1/2 tspn Cayenne Pepper if wished
Break eggs into 1 measuring C then fill with water, then add another 1 C water. Mix.
Add veggies and cheese then mix.
Stir in salt, flour, cayenne pepper, BP until just mixed.
Spoon into muffin tins.
20 mins approx at 180.

lx4000, Feb 21, 2:54am
oks, not bulk, but make these!! They will Love them and protein and veggies makes them great to make but as you notice, no butter or milk so good on the budget!! They also freeze well:)

Cheese Muffins/Puffs
2 eggs
water
1 C Grated Cheese
1 C veggies (I use corn onion with tomato on top)
pinch Salt
2 C Flour
3 tspn BP
1/4 - 1/2 tspn Cayenne Pepper if wished
Break eggs into 1 measuring C then fill with water, then add another 1 C water. Mix.
Add veggies and cheese then mix.
Stir in salt, flour, cayenne pepper, BP until just mixed.
Spoon into muffin tins.
20 mins approx at 180.

lx4000, Feb 21, 3:02am
This one sounds great and onmy "to make" list!

lx4000, Feb 21, 3:02am
This one sounds great and onmy "to make" list!!

52many, Feb 21, 3:48am
Thank you everyone.much appreciated.

52many, Feb 21, 3:48am
Thank you everyone......much appreciated.

magenta, Feb 21, 4:32am
I made the bulk biscuit recipe and was very impressed. I still have half wrapped in the freezer ready to cook.You can freeze cooked biscuitswhen they are properly cooled. I put them insnap lock bags. Funny how now my freezer is not in the kitchen they seem to disappear out of there. That is why I was attracted to the recipe you freeze uncooked. I hope the two legged mice dont like frozen dough!

bev00, Feb 9, 10:30am
too good to lose to the ether .

pickles7, Feb 10, 3:01am