Muffins Lemon Poppyseed do you have the recipe?

g1bo, Feb 17, 9:08pm
Hello to you all,
I was parent helper on a school camp and some wonderful nana made Lemon Poppy seed muffins, talk about fantastic!!! Do you have the recipe for them? Could you share it with me? Even my son loved them...and he is fussy.

245sam, Feb 17, 10:17pm
g1bo, this recipe is from Trademe Cooks.....

"lemon and Poppy seed muffins
This is Jo Seager's recipie: 2 eggs, lightly beaten,1 C sour cream, 1/2 C milk, 1/4 C oil, 3 TB honey, 1/4 C poppy seeds, grated rind 1 lemon,21/4 C SR flour, Lemon Syrup juice 2 lemons, 3 TB caster sugar, Lemon cream-cheese frostin 1/2 C cream cheese - softened 3/4 C ising sugar, 1 TB lemon juice,1 tsp grated lemon rind.
Place eggs,sour cream, milk, oil,honey,poppy seeds,lemon rind and flour in bowl. Mix until just combine. spoon mixture into deep greased pans.Bake 15-20 mins at 180 until cooked/golden. Syrup -mix and pour over muffins while still warm. Food process frosting & ice muffins when cold. posted by lizzie123":-))

jessie981, Feb 18, 4:32am
Crunchy Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
2c self-raising flour
1c sugar
1/2c poppyseeds
finely grated rind of 2 lemons
100gr melted butter
1c milk
2 large eggs
juice of 2 lemons
1/4c sugar
Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. In a second bowl mix the melted butter, milk & eggs. Tip the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients & lightly fold until flour is dampened. Don't over mix. Spoon intowell reasedtins & bake 10 - 15 mins @ 200
When muffins are cooked, mix the lemon juice & second measure of sugar (do not dissolve)As soon as muffins have been removed from tins, brush with lemon sugar topping. Cool on a wire rack.

g1bo, Feb 20, 9:58pm
Thanks so much for your help.I will try and make the muffis, they tasted Soooo scrummy.