Any cake decorators in New Plymouth here?

sleyle, Feb 17, 5:09am
My daughter has asked for a zebra cake and there is no way I can do that so I want to pay someone to make one.Do you know of any one in NP - either pro or amateur who can make nice cakes?

chicco2, Feb 17, 9:00am
Why not have a go. I dont know your daughters age, but mostly its about the look. Why not do some cupcakes? These papers would be perfect,
354969741they are cool.
And these for the tops.354196231.

jag5, Feb 17, 9:19am
How about even just a round cake or square and done with black & white abstract stripes....

I have just been looking at the items mentioned above....what a great selection she has.I have five family birthdays next month, so I have a few on my watch list now LOL

sleyle, Feb 17, 10:18pm
She will be 13 so a little past cupcakes with those funny little zebras on it.I really want a good decorator to make one and I don't mind paying for it.Surely someone in NP is into cake decorating?

phas3e, Feb 17, 10:30pm
My husband said he walked past a new cake shop the other day, on devon street up around somewhere by fresha I think.

sleyle, Feb 17, 11:11pm
Thanks for that, I can't think where Fresha is though!

phas3e, Feb 17, 11:19pm
last set of lights on devon street going out the coast by the devon medical centre. I remember reading in the midweek of another lady doing cakes, I want to say currie street? Sorry all very vague

phas3e, Feb 18, 12:06am
He just rung and its across the road from jo's tuck shop on devon street

sleyle, Feb 18, 12:32am
Thansk for that phas3e.Do you have the midweek handy and give me the number of the lady in there please?