Need ideas for finger food for a continuous supper

waimo3, Feb 16, 9:50am
I have mini sandwiches,mini savouries,spring roll,mini meatballs,chicken tenders,cold meats and nice bread, salmon,vol au vents, devil on horse backs not sure what else i am welcome to more ideas ans things that i can frezze.

firemansgirl, Feb 16, 10:06am
You can make tiny bite size cheesecakes, just use patty tin papers (or whatever they are called). They look gorgeous, and are just so easy.

waimo3, Feb 16, 10:10am
Thanks will use that idea and also have birthday cake and rum balls so not after too many sweets. Need more finger food ideas and its for 60 guest

firemansgirl, Feb 16, 10:10am
* Bake a whole load of little new potatoes, scoop out inside and stuff with whatever you like. * Make your own blinis, top with cream cheese/salmon. * make tiny corn fritters, top with sour cream & sweet chilli sauce.........

firemansgirl, Feb 16, 10:11am
Oh I meant to say good luck! Sounds like you're going to have a great night.

lx4000, Feb 16, 7:47pm
fruit platter. Plenty of fruit, choco fish and marshmallows! Not only looks great but very Tasty!

waimo3, Feb 17, 9:20am
thanks firemansgirl going to blinis the cram cheese and salmon and hope to have a great night hubbys 40th

nfh1, Feb 17, 8:35pm
Is a continuous supper just one which lasts all night?Sounds like heaven!

greg.n.michelle, Feb 17, 9:28pm
Theres mini pies, do pastry in little patty pans,snags split and stuffed with mash or a mix, i have done a recipe that was a cookies and cream cheese cake in a cupcake , in to bottom you put a oreo cookie and then the cream sheese mix on top and bake thats very nice and easy to peel of as the cokie is at the bottom holding it.

phas3e, Feb 17, 9:37pm
mini corn fritters, mini quiches, asparagus rolls, sushi, mini samosas, vege sticks and dip.

waimo3, Feb 18, 7:45am
Forgot about asparagus rolls do them. Yes nfh1 continuous supper does last all night. Thanks for the ideas keep them coming.

nfh1, Feb 18, 7:53am
I like the sound of that.

duckmoon, Feb 18, 8:07am
mini pikelts with cream cheese and salmon

frozen pastries (pies, samosas, spring rolls etc)

cheese board

vege board with dips etc

kinna54, Feb 18, 8:32am
chicken nibbles, small toothpick meatballs served with a satay sauce or mint yoghurt dip, beer stick, olive and tasty chesse skewers, fish bites and tartare, stuffed mushrooms, mini toasted pita bread squares with salsa dip

waimo3, Feb 18, 8:56am
Kinna54I have just made 10doz mini meatballs to put in freezer. Doing blinis tomorrow to freeze have chick tenders easier to eat than chick nibbles. Doing pate,cheese crackers etc

kinna54, Feb 18, 8:57am
sorry didn't read that you already had the meatballs, and chicken things.
you can make awesome chicken rolls with just chicken, fancy lettuce and mayo, roll the same as when doing asparagus rolls. you can do lots of variations on this theme, like salmon and cream cheese rolls. you could also do sushi, pinwheel sammies,

kinna54, Feb 18, 8:59am
Hope you have a great night, and don't have to spend too long in the kitchen. enjoy

waimo3, Feb 18, 9:07am
Thanks so much for your ideas will use some of them don't plan on spending alot of time in kitchen thats why i am prepping now have a few weeks till big day hubbys 40th.

lx4000, Feb 18, 9:42am
Cheese Muffins/Puffs
2 eggs
water
1 C Grated Cheese
1 C veggies (I use corn onion with tomato on top)
pinch Salt
2 C Flour
3 tspn BP
1/4 - 1/2 tspn Cayenne Pepper if wished
Break eggs into 1 measuring C then fill with water, then add another 1 C water. Mix.
Add veggies and cheese then mix.
Stir in salt, flour, cayenne pepper, BP until just mixed.
Spoon into muffin tins.
20 mins approx at 180.

dartchamp, Feb 18, 9:57am
hi.. this sounds interesting can i ask what it is please ? devil on horse backs???

punkinthefirst, Feb 18, 11:00am
A stoned prune, wrapped in bacon on a canape of toast.