Chocolate mousse

jaebee, Jan 26, 1:03am
does anyone have an easy and delicious choc mousse recipe? I LOVE the one that Lone Star makes sometimes but want to be able to make it at will ... thanks :)

bedazzledjewels, Jan 26, 1:05am
Try doing a search over to your left - and select "Anytime" in the drop down box. The best chocolate mousse recipes aren't the easiest ones, sadly.

jaebee, Jan 26, 1:09am
ooo, ta. didnt even notice that! or know that you could search :) thanks.I guess it was too much to ask to have an easy one.

pickles7, Jan 26, 1:43am

sniper03, Jan 26, 2:14am
lol i read that as chocolate mouse : )

fyvie, Jan 26, 2:21am
Here is a very easy recipe.
1Tb cocoa
1/2tspn instant coffee
1Tb gelatine
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla
1 350ml carton evaporated milk.(must be well chilled so put in fridge overnight if you can)
Combine and bring to the boil all ingredients except evaporated milk
Boil 4 mins.
Fold into evaporated milk which you have beaten till thick. Pour into serving dishes and set in fridge. Decorate with chocolate hail or whatever you want. Some liqueur can be used instead of vanilla if you like.

lindylambchops1, Feb 29, 11:08am
I use this one posted by Fisher!
Chocolate Mousse
On you stove top, boil 300ml of milk.
Place in blender. 500g of chocolate buttons... 1 raw egg.. 2 tbsp white sugar.. 2 nips of your favourite dark alcohol (brandy whiskey rum bourbon)..
Set the blender to low speed, pour the boiled milk in slowly and blend till it JUST turns smooth.. The hot milk will melt the chocolate..
Pour this into your desert serving bowls/dish and place a sprig of mint to one side and put in the fridge to set for about 30 mins..
Serve with knob of whipped cream on top....