THE MOST DANGEROUS CAKE RECIPE -5MIN CHOCOLATE Cak

leebee35, Jan 22, 11:47pm
Gosh I must be bored today with all this rain...

Anyway this really works.

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

nfh1, Jan 23, 1:21am
No - I am not looking.

herself, Jan 23, 4:16am
me either .... I wasn't even here.....mmmmm

tich50, Jan 26, 10:22am
leebee35,mykidsdoitoneminuteatatimeinthemicrowavewithaminutesrestin between ( 3 minutes cookingtime) anditdoesn'tspilloveratall.wealsoaddablockofchocolate / morobar/ choc chipstoourmixture.kidsloveitwithicecream.Ipreferfresh cream.

Wealsousehuge, tallsoupmugs.

winnie231, Jan 26, 5:31pm
This recipe did the rounds here a year or 2 back.
I remember people came up with allsorts of variations using fresh fruit, dried fruit, choc chips, golden syrup, ginger ...
If you use the search function on the left you will probably still find some of them.

rainrain1, Jan 26, 6:36pm
2 little visitors and I made one each recently, they iced it and were so proud of themselves.I made them wait till lunchtime, and when they went to eat it, they couldn't get the spoon into it because I had cooked it so hard, it was like rock lol

greenforde, Jan 26, 7:24pm
Why would they have to wait intill unch time?
I hope you made them another one. I would not like to visit your place.MEAN - SCROUGE

rainrain1, Jan 26, 7:37pm
Get a life

rarogal, Jan 27, 12:34am
This is the most delicious recipe!!I made it one night when I had visitors staying - we had dessert most nights, but one night I decided not to.The teen boys were like: "What, no dessert?"I quickly whisked up this one for them and they loved it!

yourloss, Jan 28, 10:21pm
Wow yummy!!!!!! Got 9 year old to wip it up to keep him busy on this not so fantastic wild, (not even nearly resembling) mid summer day.He's thrilled and no messy pots!!

yourloss, Mar 10, 3:13am
We tried the recipe again yesterday(twice in one day!! Good buy waist line, lol) with only one spoon of oil insteed of 3 and it was even better.