Christmas chocolate log

mackenzie2, Dec 17, 3:55am
I tried some of this a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to ask for the recipe..... It is a fudge type roll, with crushed bisc, and dried fruits, Does anyone have a recipe for it???

Thanks

mackenzie2, Dec 18, 12:08am
Anyone??????

timetable, Dec 18, 12:16am
mac i am wondering if you could use a fudge slice recipe?i make a christmas slice using 1 can condensed milk mixed with 200 gms melted butter and then added to 2pkts of malt bickies and chopped appricots/glace cherries and ginger, mixed well and pressed into a tin and then into the fridge over night.
what you could do is use 2 pkts of round wine bickies, enough cocoa powder to darken it - say a tsp or two, the same amount of condensed milk and butter and then add in mixed fruit.to shape place the mix on a big piece of gladwrap - in a sausage shape - and then roll up in the gladwrap and just mould till its alog shape.fridge to chill over night and then bob's ya uncle.worth a try - good luck and merry christmas!!

mackenzie2, Dec 19, 6:55pm
Thanks timetable, that is what I ended up doing... Great minds!!!!
It wasn't exactly what I was after, but tasted OK, Merry christmas to you and yours also

april_bishop, Jan 4, 5:58pm
Hello,
for information on chocolate fountains so that you may find and make relevant posts.

more to come!!! please spend this week working on this site, and i will have more for you in a couple days.
Thanks