Good Caterers in Chch - can anyone reccommend

scannell2, Mar 2, 8:24pm
any caterers in chch that could do a wedding for up to 80 people and that are also resonable? This wedding is possibly going to be on a public holiday so do you think we would have to pay extra for the caterer for this? Thanks for any help or advice:-))

1973cb, Mar 8, 12:17am
Hi white tie catering is excellent, just look them up in phone book and see what they can do for you.

1973cb, Mar 8, 12:20am
Or if on a budget spit roast company is good they do have waiters and do the whole thing, go on their website and have a look , they have a wedding package, good luck

stan202, Mar 8, 1:24am
we can help you we do catering as a found raiser for our golden oldies everything from weddings to 21's to baby showers how do i contact you.

blou, Mar 8, 10:00am
I highly recommend "Whos the Caterer" yep thats his namehe is reasonably pricedand magician has done several functions for over 100 for a club I belong to and we keep asking him back good luck for your special day

standard, Mar 9, 2:36am
A & B Caterers, very reasonable.

squash18, Mar 9, 5:25am
RELISH CATERINGphone 377 3559 Highly recommend and have a large range and selection of foods . I have used them often.

jamjars05, Mar 9, 7:29am
dizzy lizzy ferry road

agarth, Mar 9, 8:28pm
Yes I agree with squash18, I have used Relish Catering often over the years. Their range and quality of food is great, and the ladies are always very pleasant to deal with!

jules555, Mar 10, 4:14am
Wheelers country caterers

jessie981, Mar 10, 4:29am
Check out Whose the Caterer. Really good guy who cleans up, takes away the rubbish & all the empties. Knows the right time to hand out the food etc.

iamkat, Oct 20, 5:50pm
Relish are good - although I dont like their date scones and I am a date scone lover! !