Horse30 Your never fail recipes please for.....

lindylambchops1, Dec 16, 12:06am
I make white xmas, apricot fudge and truffles, every year, they never fail and are yummy, truffles are the ones that go first all the time, and they can all be put in freezer in containers for the day or lata,

horse30 (244 )11:33 am, Mon 13 Dec #13

lindylambchops1, Dec 16, 12:50am
Ho Ho Ho Bump!Merry Christmas!

floralsun, Dec 16, 5:21am
If you type her username into the search bar, left of your screen, and change last 24 hours to anytime, threads with recipes posted will come up.

245sam, Dec 16, 5:43am
floralsun, I don't think so.....certainly not the recipes as requested by poster #1.If indeed you can find where horse30 has posted those recipes please post the link to the appropriate thread.:-))

lindylambchops1, Dec 16, 6:49am
Nice idea!but don't think horse has already posted them.Horse we would love your never fail recipes for Apricot Truffles, Fudge.I can't make fudge to save my life :( & your White Christmas!Many thanks!

245sam, Dec 16, 7:23am
I did a search and couldn't find horse30's recipes for you lindylambchops but I thought (and hoped for you) that floralsun may have been able to find what we couldn't.Here's hoping that horse30 comes back and sees your request.:-))

lindylambchops1, Dec 16, 7:27am
Thanks Sam.I keep bumping this thread up to try & get Horses attention, but I guess you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!LOL

elliehen, Dec 16, 8:55am
:D

lindylambchops1, Dec 16, 9:16am
Sam ty have copied apricot fudge cake!Horse where are YOUUUUUuuuu?????Hiding in the stables I bet ;)

elliehen, Nov 4, 11:13pm
horse30 and nogrannyma have eloped ;)