Microwave chocolate pudding recipe needed please

charmed14, Oct 21, 5:51am
sorry I have lost the last one I got from here and need it again.

245sam, Oct 21, 5:55am
charmed14, this is the one that I make and we have enjoyed many times... . .

Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding [Microwaved]
1 cup (155g) self-raising flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp cocoa, 3/4 cup (175g) sugar, 2 tbsp butter (melted), 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence. Mix the 4 dry ingredients, then add the remaining ingredients & stir to form a batter. Spoon the mixture into a large microwave-proof ring mould or casserole dish. Top with the Sauce: 1/2 cup (120g) brown sugar, 1 tbsp cocoa, 2 tbsp coconut, 1&1/2 cups boiling water. Combine the brown sugar, cocoa & coconut, then sprinkle the mixture over the pudding batter. Over the back of a spoon & on to the pudding carefully pour the boiling water. Cook, elevated on e. g. an upturned sauce, on HIGH/100% power for 6-7 minutes, uncovered. :-))

dema11, Oct 22, 9:56am
I just tried this and it worked lol. Was a big hit with everyone in our household... . Thanks

raureti, Mar 2, 6:16am
Hey 245sam - i have just done the mixture up and am watching it going round and round in the microwave, man my mouth is watering as we speak, fingers and toes crossed it will come out alright, a little treat for my daughter :-)- will let you know how it goes, thanks heaps for the recipe ;-)

raureti, Mar 3, 4:52am
Tried the pudding and it was delicious, this site is so great that you can find an easy recipe (with not too much hard work), so loved the pudding with lots of cream - yummmmmmmmm

245sam, Mar 3, 5:09am
raureti, thanks for the feedback - I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the pudding - an easy treat to make and every bit as easy (and nice) to eat and... . . if you have any leftover it does freeze well too. :-))

bartandnae, Sep 26, 6:46pm
I also use this recipie, but sometimes (when i have them) i add walnuts to the topping, gives it a nice crunch.