Happy Christmas Everyone..

Page 1 / 2
juliewn, Dec 12, 1:26pm
... Have a lovely time.. enjoy all your baking and cooking.. and give yourselves some time off to relax and enjoy your Christmas meals and time together with Family and Friends..

…………(¯`O´¯)
…………*./ | \ .*
………* ♫*♫*.♫
………,* •'*♥* ' • ,
……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'…
….. '*, • '♫ ' • ,*'…
…. '* • ♫*♥*♫• * '..'
….* , • ♫• , ♫ * '♫ *’
…* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • '* '
' * ' •. Christmas .•'* ' '
****• ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫•****
*****♫ Blessings ♫*****

Take care.. and keep safe..

Julie

evorotorua, Dec 12, 5:21pm
Merry Christmas to you too Julie. I can't match you for the lovely picture you have made in your post but want to thank you for all the help and support over the year with baking and ideas.
All the very best. Erica

cookessentials, Dec 12, 5:58pm
Good morning Julie and Erica and everyone
Wishing you all a Happy Christmas
Wishing you and your families
Peace
Love
Health
And happiness and all good things for the coming new year.

Beautiful tree Julie, way beyond my capabilities though LOL.

Pamela.

valentino, Dec 12, 9:29pm
Lovely tree juliewn, similar to ours but have a star on top as well though not as artistic as yourself.... mine is in my living room.

Yeah, everyone take care, enjoy this wonderful festive season, have a lovely Christmas and may we all be blessed in the New Year.

Thank you everyone

rema, Dec 12, 11:32pm
Wishing each and everyone of you a blessed festive season, safe and healthy 2011
Many thanks to all for your help over the past year
God bless

grandma, Dec 13, 12:52am
I join the others in wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a great 2011.I also send a big thank you to all who have helped me and posted all those yummy recipes.

nzhel, Dec 13, 1:55am
Ditto to all of the above and hope everyone has a lovely happy family Christmas. Thanks too to all the great helpful, non judgemental posters replying to requests so kindly, I'm sure all the hints, recipes and advice has helped many.
Best wishes everyone for 2011!

2bakerz, Dec 13, 2:03am
And a very happy "relaxing" Christmas Day to all who help on this forum - Pam, I am looking forward to visiting your shop after the NY when we are in Masterton between 23/1 and 3rd Feb!

wildflower, Dec 13, 3:33am
Merry Christmas and a big thanks to juliewn and cookessentials for all their help and kindness.

spotswood, Dec 13, 3:38am
Thanks for all the information and great recipes from all you foodies out there,will be trawling thru the blogs again in 2011 !Happy Xmas.

winnie231, Dec 13, 3:50am
Merry Christmas everyone.
Thankyou for your support, your friendship, your sharing & ofcourse your recipes!

Christmas Gift Suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

cookessentials, Dec 13, 3:51am
Look forward to meeting you. We get back from Cairns on Sunday 23rd.

juliewn, Dec 14, 1:45am
Hi Everyone.. I can't take credit for the Christmas tree above.. I saw it elsewhere.. someone sure was clever..

Hi Erica.. haven't seen you posting lately.. I imagine you're getting ready for another summer of harvesting, pickling, preserving, etc.. Have a lovely Christmas.. :-)

Hope your Christmas plans are going well Everyone.. :-)

susieq9, Dec 14, 1:58am
Thanks to everyone for all the tips, help, advice and recipes.

To ALL, have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2011.

cottagerose, Dec 14, 6:46am
Yes, Merry Christmas to you all and thankyou for sharing your recipes.
My meals have and baking have greatly improved since I found this message board

elliehen, Dec 14, 8:06am
A
BCD
EFGHI
JKMNOPQ
RSTUVWXY
Z

NOEL ;)

timetable, Dec 14, 8:14am
season's greetings everyone...thanks to everyone who has posted in this wee thread this year - i have been blessed tons with some lovely recipes.... am pretty much done just the home made ice cream to do and some more shortbread first thing sat morning... shopping all finished bar fresh fruit and veg on the 23rd so a lovely christmas awaits and the cuppa looks good lol...

donald6, Dec 14, 11:37am
Merry Christmas from us both. Mr D has become a very proficient cook & it's mainly due to all the recipes we have copied off here over the years. Thanks to everyone & have a fabulous & safe Christmas.

juliewn, Dec 14, 12:39pm
Thanks for all you share here too.. you're an inspiration with all your planning and baking and freezing for making the build-up to Christmas Day a lot easier.. I'm more organised than I have been in years!

Thanks to Everyone for all that is shared in the threads.. and to Fetish too, for having the TrademeCooks website available and filled with recipes for these past years.. if you're around Fetish.. I hope you're well and have a lovely Christmas..

:-)

valentino, Dec 15, 3:36am
Some great notes given above, yep, Christmas is the Family time, the time for all to be blessed, have fun and enjoy the spirit as such.

Cheers everyone.

coconutbuns, Dec 15, 3:39am
Oh thank you so much, Merry Christmas everyone, eat drink & enjoy, cherish your life and your loved ones. Thank you for the tree julie

suzanna, Dec 15, 1:42pm
Oh I wish you were all in Christchurch so we could gather, imbibe eggnog munch Christmas tarts and sing caroles...I love Christmas. Heartfelt thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, debate (sometimes lol) stories and recipes and may you all have a wondrous festive season and look forward to an amazing 2011. Kindest wishes to you all.

elliehen, Dec 15, 8:47pm
Hope everyone got the little 'joke'.There's no letter 'L' in the Christmas tree - NOEL ;)

Was sent to me on a Christmas card.

floralsun, Dec 16, 5:27am
Happy Christmas all - thanks and appreciation for all the recipes and ideas shared.

juliewn, Dec 22, 8:34am
How are everyone's plans going..

Three more sleeps.. :-)