RECIPE FOR POTATO SALAD PLEASE !!

shell156, Dec 9, 10:19pm
Hi im looking for a nice potato salad recipe, dont want to use salad dressing from a jar. I have heard of one that uses bits of bacon and sour cream !! does anyone have this ?? ta

shell156, Dec 9, 10:42pm
ANYONE ??

petal1955, Dec 9, 11:14pm
Warm Potato and Bacon Salad
Ingredients 750g – 1kg waxy potatoes peeled, 4 rashers bacon diced, 1/2 cup ETA Potato Salad Dressing, 4 - 5 spring onion trimmed and sliced, 2 tbsps chopped fresh herbs (parsley, mint, tarragon, sage or oregano) Method 1. Cut the potatoes into thick slices and boil in salted water until tender. Alternatively, toss the slices in a dash of oil and roast at 200ºC until cooked. 2. Cook the bacon in a hot frying pan until it is very crispy. Drain on absorbent paper. 3. Arrange the potatoes in a serving dish and dress with spoonfuls of the Eta Potato Salad Dressing. Scatter over the bacon, spring onions and herbs. Season with pepper and serve warm.

245sam, Dec 9, 11:31pm
shell156, have a look amongst the Trademe Cooks recipes that can be accessed/downloaded from:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm (scroll to the bottom of the page on that link)

Go to the Vegetables Section and look for "The Great Kiwi Potato Salad Thread" - you'll find a number of recipes there that use bacon and sour cream.:-))

tjman, Dec 10, 4:56am
I use Perlas new potatoes, and add, capers, chopped gherkins and a little Italian parsey, and a little wholegrain mustard.It's yummy.Also you could add a bit of finely chopped red oinion.

tjman, Dec 10, 4:57am
In return can you help me with my chicken and Halouni dish????????????????=) )

shell156, Dec 10, 7:49am
chicken and halouni ??

pettal1, Oct 14, 11:19am
Heres one simliar to petal1955 - Cut potatoes into cubes and roast in the oven until cooked. Once these are cooked place the potatoes into a serving bowl and add chopped bacon, (fryed) spring onion, and roasted chopped capiscum. Season with salt and pepper. Add a tub of sour cream with a teaspoon of hot mustard - (pending on your tastebuds) and a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard. Mix together and serve.