Has anyone got the super food ideas xmas book

morgana-rose, Dec 4, 9:18am
i was wondering if anyone had brought it, theres a recipe in there on pg 6 think was called the xmas celebration choc icecream cake,
if so would i be able to grab the recipe off someone, i didnt want to buy the book just for that one recipe, it kind of reminded me of the dessertilous icecream tip top use to sell, i would really appreciate it thank you

geldof, Dec 4, 10:03am
Yes i have it. will post tomorrow.too tired to see straight at the moment

geldof, Dec 5, 8:45am
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION ICECREAM CAKE
serves 12

583g chocolate packet cake mix
(with ready-made frosting)
3 eggs
1/4cup vegetable oil
2litres softened vanilla ice cream
rose-pink food colouring
2 x 55gm turkish delight bars, finely chopped
green food colouring
1/2 tsp pepperment essence
6 mint slice biscuits, finely chopped
1/2 x 30g flake chocolate bar, crushed
silver cachous, raspberries and crumbled flake bar to serve.

1.Preheat oven to 180deg cel/160deg cel fan forced.Grease a 9cm-deep, 11.5cm x 20cm (base) loaf pan.Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
2. Pace cake mix iin a large bowl. add eggs, oil and 3/4 cup cold water.Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds or until just combined. Increase speed to medium.Beat for 2 minutes or until well combined.Pour into prepared pan,Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, covering with foil if over browning, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.Cool in pan for 10mins. turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
3.Wash and dry loaf pan. Grease pan.Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 6cm overhang on all sides. Using a serrated knife, level cake top.Carefully cut the cake horizontally into three.
4. Divide ice cream between 2 bowls.tint first portion pink and fold in turkish delight.tint remaining icecream green, fold in peppermint essence, biscuits and crushed flake.
5.Place cake base in prepared pan. top with pink ice cream mixture. Smooth surface. top with middle cake layer. top with green ice cream mixture. smooth surface. top with cake top. cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight or until firm.
6.Stand at room temperature for 3 to 5 minutes to soften slightly.turn out onto plate.top with frosting, cachous, raspberries and crushed Flake. Serve.

From Super Food Ideas Dec2010/Jan2011

morgana-rose, Dec 5, 10:03am
Oh thank you so much geldof i really apreciate that

food_lover, Dec 18, 7:18am
Does anyone know where to get that size loaf pan from? I really want to make it but I can't find the pan!

guest, Jan 11, 3:16pm
I've been loniokg for a post like this forever (and a day)

guest, Jan 14, 11:14am
jj nintendo ja zkuraa kvality+vysoka hratelnostnesazej jen na lesk, grafiku a FX-vyzualni efekty jako PS3 a XBOX kterej se da prej pouzivat jako primotop-naky problemy s prehrejvanim zdroje prej no proste vopruzuz se tesim na interaktivni vecirky u ursina s UMEM nebo RHUMEM ten uz jsem taky videl hehehe