Spreads and Dips for Xmas Function

newflover, Dec 3, 2:43am
Help girls (and guys) with any great tried and true recipes you might have, I would love you to share then with me.Thanks, happy xmas!!!!!xxoo

chrisynz, Dec 3, 4:42am
1 250g pottle of cream cheese, 1 tin of smoked salmon(drained, deboned ) mash it all together.. its very yummy..

chrisynz, Dec 3, 4:46am
1 250g pottle of cream cheese, 1 round of caminbert cheese (sp) two spring oinons(sliced up) put all onto processor and process til combine..

noonesgirl, Dec 3, 5:19am
Guacamole Salsa
2 avocados, halved, stoned, peeled & diced finely
1thinly sliced spring onion
2 tomatoes.chopped coarsely
1 finely chopped clove of garlic
juice of 1 lemon
2TBSP chopped parsley or coriander
seasoning
Tabasco sauce or chopped chilli
Mix all ingedients thoroughly, season with salt & pepper

Dip
250gr cream cheese
250gr sour cream
1/2 jar Canton Sweet'n'Sour

Sweet Chilli Dip
125gr softened light cream cheese
300gr carton sour cream
1 clove crushed garlic
1/4c sweet chilli sauce
1/4c fresh chopped coriander
Beat cream cheese & sour cream until smooth. Stir in garlic, sauce & coriander & mix well.
Cover & refridgerate 30 mins before serving
Garnish with freshherbs

ylee, Dec 3, 5:35am
1 pottle of cream cheese - 250g and mix with about 1/2 jar of cerebos sweet corn relish.Great with crackers or raw veges such as celery and carrots.

rainrain1, Dec 3, 5:59am
Cut a french loaf into even angled slices, spread with a little garlic butter, and bake in oven till lightly crisp.Top when cold with pesto of your choice.

macandrosie, Sep 25, 7:08pm
Hey I've found if you take your favourite relish or chutney & mix it together with some cream cheese, it makes a tasty dip! It's a bit of trial & error, you don't want it to be too sloppy. Then get some tortillas(round ones) cut them into about eighths & place in a hot oven for a couple of minutes till they puff up & go crisp, use them to dip in your homemade dip.