Cookies & Cream Cheese cake recipe please

sweater, Nov 30, 11:43pm
Has any one got a tried & true recipe for this, I would love to be able to make for xmas

caro25, Dec 1, 12:27am
i just make a non back cheese cake and add half pct of orrieos (sp) to the base and cut ruffly up the other half and fold through the mixture

kiwigoldie, Dec 1, 2:13am
COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE - 250g plain chocolate biscuits, 150g melted butter, 2 tsp gelatine, 1/4 cup water, 375g softened cream cheese, 300ml thickened cream, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup caster sugar, 180g white eating chocolate melted, 160g cream filled chocolate biscuits (I used Oreo’s) quartered, 50g dark eating chocolate melted Line the base of a 23cm spring form tin with baking paper. 2) Blend or process the plain chocolate biscuits until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the melted butter, process until just combined. Using your hand, press biscuit mixture evenly over the base and 3 cm up the side of the prepared tin, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. 3) Sprinkle the gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug, then stand the jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until the gelatine dissolves, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4) Beat cheese, cream, vanilla extract and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in gelatine mixture and white chocolate, fold in the quartered biscuits. Pour the cheesecake mixture over biscuit mixture in tin. Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set. 5) Place melted dark chocolate in a small plastic bag with the corner snipped off and drizzle over cheesecake. Serve and enjoy
kennymac (282)8:54 pm, 8 Dec
______________________________-

sweater, Sep 22, 9:03am
Thank you so much for these recipes, i look forward to trying them both