Annabel langbein??

scanner4, Nov 29, 4:15am
Hi missed episode on sat night but saw ad for best ever fudge sauce or choc sauce??? did any one get it??? Looked on tvnz site but didnt seem to be able to find it??? thanks

245sam, Nov 29, 4:31am
scanner4, this last Saturday night's programme included the following recipes:

Whitebait Fritters
Twice Baked Whitebait Soufflés
Fragrant Seafood Bowl with Spicy Garlic Paste and Oven Baked Croutons
Mixed Leaf Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts
Strawberry Cloud Cake and Berry Syrup
The Ultimate Chocolate Cake & Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Truffles
Bella’s Pink Fizz

As you can see there was no "best ever fudge sauce or choc sauce " although the ganache could be used as a sauce and that recipe can be found at:-

http://tvnz.co.nz/free-range-cook/ultimate-chocolate-cake-3897011

Remember that the advertising for the programme could be a week out due to the fact that the previous Saturday's programme did not screen because of the Pike River disaster.

Hope that helps.:-))

245sam, Nov 29, 6:27am
another thought for you scanner4.....did you realise that you can still watch Saturday's episode of Annabel Langbein: The Free Range Cook?Have a look at:-

http://tvnz.co.nz/free-range-cook/index-group-3691434

and look for Series 1, Episode 12.:-))

nerinabeena, Nov 29, 6:31am
her free range cookbook is on spec at whitcolls this week 38.00 from 59.99 I bought it today she has fab recipes

jan2242, Nov 29, 6:34am
What I don't understand is how she stays so slim with all that beautiful food she cooks LOL.

uli, Nov 29, 6:36am
Maybe she eats low carb :)

Having a degree in horticulture she might know a bit about growing and eating.

seniorbones, Nov 29, 8:29am
jan2242 wrote:
What I don't understand is how she stays so slim with all that beautiful food she cooks LOL.[/quote

I said exactly the same to hubby last time I watched an episode...the one and only I have remembered to watch!1

bigboy01, Nov 29, 8:38am
That stinks...........I paid $54.00 afew weeks back.But worth every penny.

sumstyle, Nov 29, 9:18am
I seem to recall hearing her on a radio interview saying that she wasn't always slim, when she first started cooking as a job she packed it on.

fugazi71, Nov 29, 9:43am
She actually said that if you warm the chocolate ganache up a little you can use it as chocolate sauce. (she put the ganache on the chocolate cake)

2young1, Nov 30, 1:19am
yep ...ages ago she was really chubby and did a diet thingy and lost all the weight..

have tried out the straw cloud cake...it is divine...

scanner4, Nov 30, 6:08am
Thanks for all your replies.

debz, Mar 14, 5:46pm
The whitebait fritters cooked with the whitebaiting couple , while on the west coast in free range cook program, thought I had written it down at time , but cant find it.
egg whites whipped? was there flour/ and how many eggs