Liver cleansing diet

rwaioira, Mar 1, 2:02am
Has any tried this diet before if so have you got any yummy receipes... It will be much appreciated... . .

darlingmole, Mar 1, 2:09am
I was *just* thinking about that diet in the middle of the night, even use to own the book. It's hard, believe me. You have to cut out total food groups and then reintroduce them one at a time. And you'll feel quite yuk to begin with as your body tries to adjust to not getting what it's been use to despite it being toxic.

Sorry I don't have any recipes for you but wish you lots of encouragement

cookessentials, Mar 1, 2:13am
Yes, I follwed it for quite a time and found it great. If you Google the liver cleansing diet or Dr Sandra Cabot, you may find something. I still adgere to the basic principles of it but do have dairy and other items very very occasionally.

rwaioira, Sep 18, 4:52pm
Thanks for the tips my partner and I have been on it for four weeks now but the only meat you can eat is seafood as you are no longer aloud to eat chicken and eggs so trying to look for other meals to eat like something vegetarian cos we are so over fish and tuna... . We still have another four weeks left of this diet... . .

cookessentials that is the same diet we are on we were giving the book by my mum and have tried most of the recipes in there but need something different... . ANy suggestion will be much useful... .