Fridge stable choc sauce recipe please!

melissajane10, Nov 25, 1:18am
hey guys, i'm doing up hampers for relatives for xmas and brought some nice glass bottles to put sauce in. i did a test run last week but have found the sugar in the sauce i make crystalises when kept in the fridge. i boiled it for longer next time to see if that made a difference but it didn't.
would using caster sugar make a difference? does anyone have any good recipes i can use instead of mine?

minoo, Sep 3, 4:43pm
I make this chocolate sauce regularly, but use it straight away when slightly cooled, so don't know what it will do refrigerated.It is delicious, easy and quick to make, so you could make some up for yourself and see how it refrigerates.1 cup icing sugar, 100 gms unsalted butter, 1 cake dairy milk chocolate, 1 small punnet sour cream, water.Melt butter over low heat, add icing sugar, mix well and then dribble in small amounts of water to make it JUST a bit thinner.Break up chocolate and add to pan and SLOWLY heat until chocolate all melted.Leave to cool to blood temperature and add sour cream.Mix well and pour through funnel into bottles.Good luck!