Wheres the 'Banana Chocolate Yoghurt Cake' gone?

breena, Nov 23, 2:47am
I cant find it and I went back 10 pages lol

Just wanted to say that I made it last night (finally!) and after much ado by everyone saying 'the ingredients dont sound right' the WHOLE CAKE IS GONE hahahahaha

So thank you very much to the poster of the recipe - its super yum.Next time will add chocolate chips to it as well .....

lindylambchops1, Nov 23, 3:00am
Guess what?I ate it!It was yummy!

harrislucinda, Nov 23, 3:33am
justhaveithere2cupssugar200grmbutter3cupsselfraisingflour2eggs2 tspbaking soda1cupboiling water1cupplainyogurt11/2tspvanillaess2mashedbanans1/2cup cocoapourhotwateeoverthebuttermixaltogetherbake180degisaytimedependson thesizetinyou cookin

gardie, Nov 23, 5:31am
I cooked this is a very large ring tin and a smaller one.The were both cooked at 35 mins (wish I'd checked the smaller one earlier).I've popped them both in the freezer - hope its not too dry.

b190, Mar 24, 9:52pm
I only have strawberry yoghurt.......... I wonder how that would do instead of plain.......??

chicco2, Mar 24, 9:56pm
I dont think it would matter. You could probably remove the lumps of fruit if you didnt want them in it.
Its a very popular cake in our house. I rub icing sugar on the top while its still warm. Makes it easier for lunch boxes, as icing can be messy.

b190, Mar 24, 10:02pm
It just sounds so freakin good that I want to make it NOW! hahaha:) Might try the strawberry yoghurt!! SCRUMMY.

fourz, Mar 24, 10:23pm
I used vanilla and hazelnut yogurt. I don't think the flavour of yoghurt really matters.This would have to be one of the best chocolate cake recipes I have ever made.Will try it out on my class mates next shared lunch we have.

b190, Mar 24, 11:40pm
It's in the oven:) Let's just say that the batter was good enough drink out of a mug! lol

b190, Mar 25, 9:52pm
I only have strawberry yoghurt. I wonder how that would do instead of plain.!

b190, Mar 25, 10:02pm
It just sounds so freakin good that I want to make it NOW! hahaha:) Might try the strawberry yoghurt! SCRUMMY.

fourz, Mar 25, 10:23pm
I used vanilla and hazelnut yogurt. I don't think the flavour of yoghurt really matters.This would have to be one of the best chocolate cake recipes I have ever made.Will try it out on my class mates next shared lunch we have.

b190, Mar 25, 11:40pm
It's in the oven:) Let's just say that the batter was good enough drink out of a mug! lol

breena, Nov 24, 2:47am
I cant find it and I went back 10 pages lol

Just wanted to say that I made it last night (finally!) and after much ado by everyone saying 'the ingredients dont sound right' the WHOLE CAKE IS GONE hahahahaha

So thank you very much to the poster of the recipe - its super yum.Next time will add chocolate chips to it as well .

lindylambchops1, Nov 24, 3:00am
Guess what!I ate it!It was yummy!

gardie, Nov 24, 5:31am
I cooked this is a very large ring tin and a smaller one.The were both cooked at 35 mins (wish I'd checked the smaller one earlier).I've popped them both in the freezer - hope its not too dry.