bullock123, Nov 20, 6:54am
x5
Did anybody write down her recipe?
TIA.

kiwibubbles, Nov 20, 7:21am
no but yo ucould try checking out TVNZ On demand

noonesgirl, Nov 20, 7:24am
x1
Check out 'Help Lemon Curd' in l/h message board. Not Annabels but sound yum. Key in Lemon curd & in date posted key anytime. Other curd recipies there. Good luck.

sylvia1, Nov 20, 8:51am
x12
Annabel's Lemon Curd

- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 220g butter, diced
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice (about 6 juicy lemons),strained
- 6 large eggs

place the sugar, butter, lemon zest and juice in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water, making sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl, or in a double boiler. Heat over medium heat till butter melted.
Whisk the eggs in a seperate bowl and stir them into the butter mixture. Cook over a gentle heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon, about 3-5 mins. Make sure the mixture doesn't boil. It's ready when the lemon curd holds a line when you run your finger across the back of the coated spoon.
Remove from the heat immediately, stirring a little to stop it from overheating on the base. Don't worry if it seems a little runny , it will thicken as it cools. Pour the hot mixture through a strainer into a jug to remove any lemon zest or flecks of egg white, then pour it into hot sterilized jars(about 4) and seal. Will keep for several weeks in fridge.

kojac1, Nov 20, 9:26am
x2
Thankyou Sylvia, I have been wanting that recipe,

deanocam, Nov 20, 11:31pm
x2
This is her website:

http://www.annabel-langbein.com/

cottagerose, Nov 21, 12:55am
x1
Ive just looked at this site and its great!!!!

bullock123, Nov 21, 8:21pm
x1
Thanks to all.:-)

anna, Mar 7, 6:40am
x2
Thank you for this recipe. I've looked at the german tv Annabelle, but I could not write so fast as necessary. Thanks

guest, Mar 21, 4:45pm
Sounds great, do I use the solid attachment on the stick blneder, or the one with the holes in? I think it would be the one with the holes in, just want to double check.

guest, Mar 22, 7:26am
Another reason why we should all own a stick blender! Your mayo has the perfect creamy texture. Mostly I d show off with your homemade mayo at a BBQ event. =P

Jennifer, do you know by any chance, how low-fat mayo is made and if a recipe could be developed for the heavy mayo eaters such as myself?

roxyfoxyzest, Jun 25, 5:37am
How much lemon curd does this recipe make? Anybody know? Like how many mls?

roxyfoxyzest, Jun 25, 5:39am
Or how many jars and what size jars will it fill? Preferably small jars, thanks again