URGENTLY needed Cauliflower Salad recipe

maxville, Nov 20, 1:17am
i need to make a salad with not too many ingredients for my nana's 90th tommorrow- it needs to be prefrebly using raw cauli.
Thanks heaps :)

alfredtonroad, Nov 20, 1:31am
make a salsa with fresh tomato & onion & mix with cauli, broccoli & julienne carrot.season with celery salt & dried chilli if liked.

hort1, Nov 20, 4:12am
My wife makes a nice raw cauli salad just cauli piccalilli & mayonnaise

nanasee1, Nov 20, 4:29am
I make one with lightly blanched cauli, well drained & patted dry with paper towels. Pour over mint sauce while still warm then refigerate until needed. An unlikely mix but always popular.

rainrain1, Nov 20, 4:41am
mmmmm that sounds nice nanasee

flo16, Nov 20, 4:58am
cut raw cauli into smallish pieces,rinse well and leave to drain.Melt some butter in a pan add curry powder and cashew nuts and heat gently until nuts slightly browned.mix through drained cauli and add enough good mayo to moisten.Quantities are all to taste depends what you like, a very popular yum dish enjoy

eastie3, Nov 20, 5:03am
I blanch cauli so that it still has some bite,but not raw which isnt popular with my family.Once blanched plunge into iced water then drain immediately,then I toss it in a vinaigrette made with white wine vinegar and oil,usually rice bran.I finely chop red chilli,red pepper and cut red onion into very thin slices and mix together then sprinkle with a TBS or so of chopped flat leaf parsley and mint.Season well.

geldof, Nov 20, 5:07am
Small florets raw cauli, dressed with mayo and sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.even the kids love this one.

rainrain1, Nov 20, 5:41am
I guess I should post my pic over at the yummy mummies

glendeb, Nov 20, 6:35am
Mums yummy recipe is cut cauli into bite size pieces, toast some sesame seeds, then mix cauli, sesame seeds and some mayo together.

Really yummy, refreshing and easy!

cottagerose, Nov 20, 7:03am
This recipe is from an elderly neighbour who does this for our street bbq and its always a hit.

sm cauli broken up

melt the following together:
50gm butter
half cup brown sugar
1-1and half tsp curry powder

Add half c mayonaise and a few cashews and raisins

skydancing, Aug 20, 8:13pm
Cauliflower flowerlets, sliced bananas and dates mixed with Best Mayonnaise. Yummy!!