Recipe books for writing own recipes in

neville26, Nov 17, 8:55am
Daughter wants one for xmas! Just wondering where you got yours from? Paper Plus didnt seem to have much selection when I was in there the other day.

bunny51, Nov 17, 9:00am
THink W hitcoulls and other book shops stock them,

ribzuba, Nov 17, 9:53am
at kikki k in westfield mall they have a really nice one, its a ring binder one so you can add and remove recipes or edit them and still have it looking lovely

dairymaid, Nov 18, 12:52am
Have seen them in the warehouse but all yopu need is a nice hard covered book the ones that have the abc down the side of the pagers and start writting can do what we have done in the past ash each person comming for xmas to bring along the most used tryed and trued family favourate.

korbo, Nov 18, 7:34am
dairymaid. what a great idea, getting the book with abc on.
I have a great one i have handwritten in, but the cover has given up, have looked at everybook store and just cannot find the one i like. this sounds just like me...eg choc cake would be under c, tomato sauce under t...thanks so much.

neville26, Nov 18, 7:41am
Thanks for the info people. You know I never even thought to look on Trade me!!! duh!

cgvl, Aug 16, 2:02am
I use a school exercise book, hard cover or soft cover, then design a really nice cover and use that clear book contact stuff (sorry cant remember the name), to cover it.
I then divide the book into sections and add recipes as I find them.
For a gift I put in my/family favourites