BBQ sauce for Chicken

elvis221, Nov 15, 2:51am
What a easy BBQ chicken sauce I can make, to go over some chicken peices. And then cook them under the grill.cheers

ardente, Nov 15, 3:04am
this is more of a marinade I've used in the past for chicken nibbles- Olive oil, soy sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger (if you have it), honey, brown sugar and black pepper.Just bathe the chicken in that for a bit and then cook...really easy and tasty.

elvis221, Nov 15, 3:11am
Thanks, yes I should have said marinade.Could you give me measurements to use please.

fisher, Nov 15, 5:28am
dollop of tomato, bbq, worcestishire, sweet chilli, honey soy garlic, and drizzle tabasco...sauces... fine chopped parsley..
good grind of black pepper and sprinkle of salt.. add grated ginger and fine chopped garlic...
Cook the chicken pieces, (placed on top of baking paper) one side under the grill until just changing colour.. drain off excess liquid and turn over and spoon over the sauce.. place back under the grill till chicken cooked through..
Easy clean up of the roasting pan by simply removing baking paper

bisloy, Nov 15, 7:53am
Most marinades are made by taste and/or smell. I like it heavy on the garlic and salty tastes, but you may like it sweeter. You need to work out quantities that suit you. Give it a try! Like the ad says, "trust your buds!".

darlingmole, Aug 7, 7:56am
1/4 C each of soy and worcestershire sauce
good knob of butter (50 grams ish?)
1/2 C water
dollop of oyster and sweet thai chili sauce
1/4 sugar (pref brown)
2 T vinegar
2 T lemon juice

this awonderful bbq sauce marinade, quite thin, but very tasty.
freeze any left over marinade for anything else you fancy, my personal fav is bbq meat loatmmmmmm!