Cupcake Recipes

janetta4, Feb 27, 7:14pm
Need no fail cupcake recipes
I have decided to do cupcakes instead of a big cake for a 50th wedding anniversary, and I have black and gold paper cups and gold decorations, to tie in with the golden wedding anniversary theme.
But I need some good recipes that people have tried and tested, so I don't waste time and money on flops.
Really appreciate your help.

245sam, Feb 27, 8:44pm
janetta4, I suggest that you use the search option here on this MB, make "cup cakes' the keyword as "Anytime' as the Date posted - you'll then find earlier threads and the tried and tested recipes that others have used and can recommend e. g. this one as posted by rkcroft, and reposted by lisa7... . .

CUP CAKES
2 eggs
cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
¾ cup caster sugar
1 cup self-raising flour

Crack the eggs into a 250ml measuring jug then fill the cup with cream. Tip the eggs and cream into a bowl and beat with electric beaters for 1 minute. Add the vanilla and sugar, and beat for 3 minutes. Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the flour, then spoon the mixture into 12 paper case-lined muffin tins.
Bake at 180°C for approximately 15-20 minutes, until light golden and cooked. Cool and ice with icing of choice.

For LOTS more cup cake recipe choices have a look also at:-

http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=15&t=617

janetta4, Feb 27, 11:52pm
Thank-you Sam will do this