Evorotorua - you are a genius- The best cake ever!

Page 6 / 6
evorotorua, Apr 26, 6:44pm
Hi Kinna54, Thanks for the nice comment. What a nice way to decorate the cake. I made it again last week and it's all gone! I like the idea of using feijoas fourz. How many did you need! Might be best to work out approximate cups of the fruit used because I have seen feijoas of all sizes this year! Would you think a cup and a half to two cups of the pulp! Hope everyone had a good easter. Erica

fourz, Apr 27, 5:42am
I used about 2 cups of feijoas. I mashed them but still left a few chunky bits.It improves each day lol yes surprise we still have some lol but the kids haven't been around much the past few days. Will take some to test on my friends tomorrow.

evorotorua, Apr 27, 8:34am
Tinned peaches are good too. I like the idea of leaving a few little chunks for a 'surprise' bite too. The chocolate 'fudgy' bit is a great idea. I sometimes put those bigger chocolate Nestle Melts on the top as soon as it comes out of the oven. I arrange them in lines so that each piece would have a chocolate on top when cut if you know what I mean. The heat from the cake melts the base of the chocolate and then as the cake cools it sets into place. (Do this AFTER you tip it out of the tin.lesson learned!)

kiwiscrapper1, Nov 13, 7:55am
Wow.this is back again after a year, I havent made this for a while but as I have bananas in the freezer it will be createdin the weekend! I also have a pear and ginger yoghurt to add which was delish in the last banana cake I made :-)

elliehen, Nov 13, 8:36pm
Bumping for the bumper - a random act of kindness ;)

b0vufdr0, Jul 16, 2:41pm
I'm making this for Christmas diennr, because it's such a hit with my family. I tend to make half of the pudding recipe, and double the sauce, though. I reheat it in the oven with the sauce on it before serving, then top it with more sauce, berries and ice cream. I love it. Thanks for posting :)

8dffprst, Jul 17, 5:26am
Just came across your blog via The Pioneer Woman, and this vid is the first thing I eploxre and it is HYSTERICAL lol! I don't normally LOL, but in this case, I did, and man, I'd love to have brunch with her LOL thanks for sharing this!